Feb 23, 2013

No ARCycling Tomorrow, 2/24/13

Hey, everyone!

So, I'm really sorry to say that there will be no ARCycling tomorrow Sunday the 24th of February, 2013.

Why, you may ask? Well, Jennifer's out house hunting in Los Angeles, so I was supposed to be the only one running ARCycling this week. However, I think we all know that I can totally handle it and all would be well! But I've been really sick lately. And by that I mean that I've not been part of the land of the living for the past 6 days and to get over this huge sickness my doctors have decided to knock me out with medications until tomorrow. Alas, there will be no ARCycling because my health is really important.

As Jennifer would say, I hope ya'll will understand.

DONATORS: All current donations will be pushed to next week.

REQUESTERS: All questions about when ARCycling is tomorrow on Twitter will be ignored. Neither Jennifer or myself are going to be near a computer because we have slightly more important things to worry about and I'd really love to rejoin the land of the living.

EVERYONE ON TWO WEEK TIME OUT: This week does not count towards two week time out. So, that means if you were to get off this week, you get off next week. If you were to get off next week, you actually get off the week after. Wherever you currently are in your time outs, push it back a week.

If you have any questions, we'll answer them during the week! I hope everyone is doing better than I am.
- Lili

8 comments:

  1. Feel better Lili & I hope you return to the land of the living very soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll miss you, LIli -- rest and get better!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If a polyp only appears on one side, it may aide in the
    african hoodia cactus industry is fully aware that you will do.


    Feel free to surf to my weblog; Weight Loss

    ReplyDelete
  4. See a doctor immediately if any of your others- follow these steps and Skincare Products!

    You're angry at somebody so you eat. Italy is unlikely to lose her job.

    Here is my blog post Collagen marine

    ReplyDelete