Sep 7, 2012

Ch-ch-ch-changes...

Okay, not really changes as much as additions, but if I can throw in an old music reference into anything, I will.

I'd like to start off with the ribbon cutting the new page! An About Us page! Ooh! Aah!
Now, you're probably thinking "'us'? Who's this 'us'?". Short answer: Lili! Better answer: check her out on THE NEW PAGE. It's in the tabs at the top, or it's here: http://arcycling.blogspot.com/p/about-us.html

If you're too lazy to click that, I'll explain here.
Come Sundays, there's actually quite a lot to do. During the session I have to make sure I respond to every email and not giving the same book to two people (a weekly fear, I assure you), then afterwards, I have to record who gets what and where it goes, email both the Donators and the Requesters, clean up my spreadsheets and blah blah blah. Believe me, at the end when working on the last thing, the Two Week Time Out list, I am tired and all the names, blog names and book titles have run together, the last thing anyone should trust me with is counting.
So Lili bravely stepped in to help. She is in charge of the Two Week Time Out, who's going on, who's coming off, etc. She will also be updating the Review Archive page (see below). So YAY! Jennifer has a helper! And she's very glad for that helper!

Secondly, the Review Archive.
This is something that was going to happen eventually, I just chose now to launch it so I don't have to have one dumb looking tab on the second bar. Getting reviews back is super important to me and this program. Why? Well, cause it's the entire point! And I'm going to showcase all my pretty, shiny reviewers for all eternity there. The ten most recent reviews will still be on the right.

1 comment: