Sep 25, 2012

Announcement from Lili!

Hey, everyone! It's actually exciting to be addressing you by myself for the first time. So, if you haven't figured it out yet, I'm Lili! (I hope you guys like me, haha!)

I love what we've been able to do here at ARCycling and because of that, I want to tell you about a few things happening behind the scenes...

For those of you who don't know, Jennifer is going to be moving to Los Angeles in January! Woo, get away from the snow for all of us, girl! With her move, we initially thought that we'd have to shut down ARCycling for a few weeks, but then I volunteered to be the brave soul to temporarily take over her work. I cover the spreadsheets every day and primarily work with Two Week Time Out's, but lately Jennifer has showed me the way things work to prepare me for January.

So, once a month until it's time for me to temporarily take over everything while she gets settled in and moves, I will be taking over ARCycling. That means that I will be the one on the ARCycling e-mail, and I'll be the one on the ARCycling twitter. We're essentially doing this so that I can learn the ropes while Jennifer watches over me to make sure I get the hang of things, that way any mistakes can be pointed out and reversed so I don't epically fail in January.

We're going to try to warn you ahead of time when you'll be dealing with me instead of Jennifer. So, this upcoming session on September 30th is going to be my first session doing what Jennifer normally does. For the remainder of the week, any e-mals sent to ARCycling will be answered by me. I will not take over the twitter until the legitimate day of September 30th.

I also just want to take this moment to beg you guys not to kill me if I'm slow! haha I haven't done this before, so I don't know how it'll turn out despite the fact that I am totally up to the challenge. There's several spreadsheets because Jennifer's nutty like that (but we still love her), lots of fielding e-mails, and several lists to keep updated all at once. Naturally, I'll become an expert overtime like Jennifer, but it will take a few tries, hence the taking over once a month.

If you have any questions you can tweet me @LiliReflects or @ARCycling and know that I'll be the face behind the e-mail until this upcoming session is completed. Thank you!

1 comment: