Mar 17, 2013

PARTY!

So, you see that BIG number over to the right?
No?
Well, let me point it out to you.

THAT IS A BIG NUMBER.
SO I'M GOING TO CELEBRATE.

RISE OF THE GUARDIANS STYLE.
BECAUSE THAT IS MY CURRENT OBSESSION.
Don't even pretend you aren't attracted to Jack. You are. You know it.

I mean look at that:

Anyway... onward...

How I feel about everyone who has ever: donated a book or gotten one and reviewed it:


How I feel when I get on the internets Sunday afternoon:


How I really am when donations come in:


How I feel when a bunch of donations come in 5 minutes before open:


When there are eleventy billion books. Or just more than 20:


How you guys must feel when you really want a book and don't get it:


Me, when a session goes really, really well:


When someone does something they shouldn't:

Okay, this doesn't happen much, but it's one of my absolutely favorite shots in the film.

When Lili and I just KNOCK IT OUT:


When people are super loving on my little program:


When I peace out for another week:


And now I end with the best joke in the whole movie:


You'd probably have to see the movie to truly get it, but it's a HILARIOUS moment. I also recommend seeing this movie if you haven't seen it.

Just an FYI, when we get to 1000 ARCycled books I might just die. Might.

7 comments:

  1. I need to see this! I meant to take my son when it was out but we didn't get a chance. I'll have to rent Congrats on 600! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU CANNOT REGRET IT. I am too in love. LOL! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I think I need to see it because I didn't get the end lol. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore professionals who who post often, it is really tough to obtain all type of perception just about every other means. Tremendous job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thx for article
    العاب سيارات
    العاب سيارات هنا سوف ستجدون تشكيلة مميزة من أروع و أفضل ما يوجد في العاب سيارات يمكنك اللعب مباشرة
    . وبسهولة تامة بدون تحميل و مرحبا بالجميع في موقع العاب سيارات

    ReplyDelete